The Rolling Fix are mobile bicycle mechanics based in Sydney and Brisbane. They come to your home or office to fix your bicycle. Their vans carry a full range of parts and accessories and can fix almost everything on your bike. They are known for their corporate servicing at over 35 partnered buildings. During the Show, Rolling Fix will be providing basic tune ups for anyone who brings their bike to the Show. You can find them outside, in front of the entrance. They will also run a bike workshop in the workshop area on the Saturday at 11.30am- 12.30pm.
Cameron Harisson, Founder and Head Mechanic at the Rolling Fix will give a workshop on how to treat your bike like an extension of your body when training for a big event!
- Listen to your bike: How to diagnose wear and tear/ damage.
- Clean me: A clean bike is a fast bike.
- Bearings: How to save energy and roll more.
- Bar tape: Health and Hygiene.
- Training Tyres v Race Wheels: A tale of two peas in a pod